2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Updates, Technology & Design
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is all-new for the 2021 model year. The S-Class is a long-standing member of the brand’s sedan lineup and is known for its intuitive technology, plentiful luxury features, intense performance capabilities and useful amenities. The 2021 S-Class hits the market with a long list of updates to its powertrain, fuel economy, design, technology and more. Let’s dive into what’s new on the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class below.
Related Content: What does it mean for an engine to be turbocharged?
5 Notable Updates on the 2021 S-Class
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will hit the market with a ton of technology. Let’s discuss what shoppers have to look forward to with this all-new model below!
- Shoppers can upgrade to five screens—12.3-inch driver display, 12.8-inch central display, optional 11.6-inch rear displays and options 7.0-inch MBUX rear tablet
- Debuts second generation of Mercedes-Benz User Experience technology
- Music streaming now offered through services like TuneIn and Spotify in addition to TIDAL and Amazon Music. The sedan also comes with Bluetooth® wireless technology as well as Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Updates to Mercedes-Benz driver assistance and advanced safety features, notably Active Parking Assist receives a slew of additional features
- DYNAMIC SELECT® drive modes allow the driver alter characteristics of powertrain, suspension, steering and more to match the selected drive modes. These include ECO, COMFORT, SPORT, SPORT+ and INDIVIDUAL
When will the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class be available at dealerships?
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class has shoppers very excited! If you are wondering when you can get yours at Star Motor Cars in Houston, you’ll have to wait until the first half of 2021. Until then, feel free to check out our new Mercedes-Benz S-Class inventory. Thanks for reading!