Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC®
Mercedes-Benz has recently created a new bit of technology called Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC®, which is used in their cars to help drivers find parking spaces that are large enough and close to where they need to be. This innovative system allows the driver to safely park their car without having to touch their steering wheel. In addition, passengers can be assisted with features like collision avoidance and vehicle monitoring. Learn how to use Mercedes-Benz PARKTRONIC® with Active Parking Assist in this Star Motor Cars blog post.
Step-by-Step Guide Video: How to Use Active Parking Assist with PARKTRONIC®
Every Mercedes-Benz model equipped with the Active Parking Assist is designed to offer an in-depth, hands-free parking experience. It provides remote guidance of the vehicle’s position and orientation. Also, it features a 360° camera that uses a radar sensor to detect when there is too much distance between the car and an obstacle.
Which Mercedes-Benz Models Offer PARKTRONIC® with Active Parking Assist?
Mercedes-Benz offers PARKTRONIC® with Active Parking Assist on its:
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class – As a standard feature
- Mercedes-Benz S-Class – As a standard feature
- Mercedes-Benz GLC – As a standard feature
- Mercedes-Benz GLE – As a standard feature
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class – As a standard feature
- Mercedes-Benz GLA – As an optional feature in the 250 SUV, 250 4MATIC SUV, AMG GLA 35 SUV, and AMG GLA 45 SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLB – As an optional feature in the 250 SUV, 250 4MATIC SUV, and AMG GLB 35 SUV
More Content for You: An Overview of the Mercedes-Benz SmartKey and the KEYLESS-GO Features
To learn about using the Mercedes-Benz PARKTRONIC® with Active Parking Assist, contact Star Motor Cars, and the staff will help you with all the information you need. We offer a wide range of models from clean and fully-loaded new models to luxury pre-owned cars with low miles, cosmetic upgrades, and more. Plus, we have multiple payment options, including leasing and financing programs.